Are you searching for the best Pic Microcontroller Training in Chandigarh, Mohali, Punjab with Certification your search is over! Caddprimer is the pioneer in PIC microcontroller training in Chandigarh as well as in Mohali and Punjab. The Caddprimer offers the best class six months and six weeks Pic Microcontroller Training in Chandigarh, Mohali., Punjab with Certification.
Caddprimer India has developed state of the art PIC microcontroller hardware and different platforms for PIC microcontrollers. Caddprimer has also developed its own burning hardware and software platform for PIC micros. PIC microcontrollers are the most used Micros in industry .every air conditioner, fully auto washing machines, microwave ovens contain PIC microcontrollers. microchip ships millions of PIC microcontrollers every year to different manufacturers all over the globe.
What is PIC Microcontroller used for?
PIC microcontrollers are electronic circuits that can be configured to perform a wide variety of tasks. The clocks or the strength of a production line may be programmed for several other items.
What language do PIC Microcontrollers use?
PIC microcontrollers compilers in C, Basic and Pascal programming languages for its implementation.
What are the advantages of a PIC Microcontroller?
PIC microcontrollers are reliable and the PIC percentage unreliable is much lower The PIC microcontroller performance is extremely fast due to its use of RISC architecture. As compared to other microcontrollers, power consumption is less and it is easy to program.
CaddPrimer India is the pioneer in Embedded systems Development in Chandigarh.CaddPrimer started Embedded systems Development in 2001 in Chandigarh. Caddprimer has a Dedicated Embedded systems Research and Development Facility in Chandigarh.
Join Caddprimer to get the best knowledge of PIC microcontrollers. CaddPrimer is also providing a dedicated error-free Pic microcontroller development platform with Pic microcontroller training.
Features in Pic Microcontroller Training in Chandigarh
- Hardware interfacing and Programming In embedded c of following External and On-Chip Devices with PIC microcontrollers.
- Machine Code Burning Techniques and Software.
- Programming in Embedded C and different Embedded C compilers.
- Architectural Features and PIN detail of PIC microcontrollers
- Introduction To PIC (RISC) microcontrollers(PIC16F73,PIC16F877)
- Led (using PORTS as Output)
- Switch ( Using PORTS as input)
- Matrix keyboard
- Relay (To control Switching of AC devices e.g. Bulb, Fan, Heater, etc.)
- Stepper Motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- DC motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- LCD Display System
- Seven segment display
- Digital to Analog converters
- I2C based Serial Real-Time clock (DS1307)
- Serial communication b/w micro-controller and PC & b/w Two micro-controller
- Programming and Practical implementation Hardware and Software Interrupts
- PWM generation using on-chip PWM generator and its practical implementation.
- Programming and Practical implementation of On-chip Multichannel Analog to Digital Converter (PIC16F73, PIC16F877)
- Interfacing Of Different types of Sensors.
- PIC Microcontroller based Project Development
- Design and Testing of PIC Microcontroller Evaluation Board :
- Project development using a pic microcontroller.
For more information on PIC microcontroller training in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Punjab please visit us or call us:-