CaddPrimer India is providing plc SCADA training in Haryana and Punjab with its best of the class Automation training lab. CaddPrimer India is the best place for Industrial Automation Training as well as plc and SCADA training in Haryana. Students from various colleges and universities and as well as working candidates from the different industry have undergone plc training in Haryana or plc automation training in Haryana or SCADA Training in Haryana at CaddPrimer India.
CaddPrimer India has dedicated PLC automation training labs with PLC, SCADA, Automation and Industrial Sensor Equipment of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider Automation Systems. CaddPrimer India has also developed its own Automation PLC ( Programmable Logic Controller), Controller can be used as standard industrial Control Equipment.
What is PLC? How PLC works?
A Logic Controller (PLC) is a type of automated industrial device that can be used to control a production process or system.
A PLC has a central processing processor or CPU, system memory and data and a user interface, like a monitor. It has also an interface with digital and analog inputs and outputs, which is more essential.
A PLC is primarily responsible for controlling a cycle through input devices and actuators.
The PLC principle is straightforward. It checks the input state (with sensors push buttons, security devices, etc.) and processes the logics/program saved on its memory. The logic is typically generated in Ladder language based on relay diagrams but other languages, for example, FBD, also exist (functional block diagram which can easily be understood by an electronics person).
Then the state/status of the outputs is changed according to the system. And in one scanning process, all three steps are taken and so does PLC. But all this is after electrical wiring and installation.
Advantages of PLC Control System
- Faster response time
- Less expensive
- Solid-state – no moving parts
- Modular design – easy to repair and expand
- Less and simpler wiring
- Allows for diagnostics “easy to troubleshoot”
- Sophisticated instruction sets available
- Handles much more complicated systems
Learning Experience of PLC Training in Haryana at
- live working experience with PLC ladder logic programming over 40+ practicals.
- Working on hardware interfacing and connections to Siemens PLC systems.
- Working with hardware interfacing and connections with Allen Bradley Plc systems.
- Working with PLC Controller.
- Working with Interfacing Sensors and input/Output to PLC automation systems.
- Learn live SCADA application and it’s hardware.
- Learn while Working with AC and DC Drives.
Interested person can join our plc training in Haryana, or plc Automation training in Haryana, or SCADA training in Haryana at CaddPrimer India.