A device can only be called a “Robot” if it contains a movable mechanism, influenced by sensing, planning, actuation and control components whose motion behaviour can be influenced by “programming”.
ROBOTICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Introduction to Robotics and also goal of Robotics create
- General area of Robotic .
- Presentation to several types of stepper motors used in robotics ,their working as well as driver circuit developing .
- Introduction To various kinds of DC motors used in robotics ,their functioning and also driver circuit designing.
- Introduction to infrared sensing unit ,ultrasound sensing unit ,light sensors and also their practical application in robotics design .
- Selection of Microcontroller as control device of ROBOT .
- Design and development of (LFR) Line Follower robot configuration.
- Design and development of Path Finder robot in several configuration.
- Design and development of Robotic ARM in different configuration.
OrCad Design Environment
- Capture CIS Schmatic Design
- Layout Designing Introduction
- Tina pro Simulation
- Adjustable Linear Power Supply Design.
- Using Mosfets,Transistors Daelington Pair in System Designing .
- Analog Electronics realated to Sensors Used in Robotics and Line Following Rovers.