Caddprimer is providing the state of the art Solidworks training in Haryana with SolidWorks Certification. Caddprimer is providing such different CAD courses like Autocad, Catia V5, Inventor, and 6 weeks/months training and internship for the students of different Universities. Caddprimer provides you the best training in Haryana with the certification under the guidance of certified trainers.
What is SolidWorks and why we use it?
Solidworks is the best CAD design software for 3d modeling and drafting. It is the software used for utilizing the final conceptualization of design till the final step of the product for manufacturing. SolidWorks has many modules like Part Modeling, Assembly, Drafting, Sheet Metal Design, Weldments, Surface Design, Photo view 360 and so many others. Solidworks is easy to learn and use and helps you to design products faster better and easier at the low cost of products. It is much used by the designer as it consumes less time by the designer to design a new product. Our company provides the best Solidworks training in Haryana with Solidworks certification in the guidance of a certified trainer.
Why you should learn Solidworks?
Solidworks helps you in making new designs easier with compatible tools for new concepts of design to the last step for manufacturing products. You should learn SolidWorks as it will help you in building your future in mechanical design. Solidworks is used by many popular industries in the world that hire the students having knowledge of mechanical design with certification.
Caddprimer provides you the best SolidWorks essential training under the guidance of Professionals.
- Detailed Explanation of Solidworks commands and tools
- Step by Step explanation of every tool.
- Important Tips in each session.
- Self Evaluation and Exercises at the end of each session
Topics to be covered in Solidworks Training
- Introduction to Solidworks workbench
- Sketcher basics
- 3D sketching
- Part modeling
- Creating reference geometries
- Editing features
- Advanced modeling tools
- Design table/library features
- Import/export of files
- Surface overview
- Assembling – To make assembling( also known as product ) that contain a number of different components as well as additional assemblies
- Drafting of 3D
- Sheet metal – Designing Industrial Sheet Metal Parts & intrinsic characteristics such as cutouts, bends, flanges, stamps
- Bill of material and balloon tools